Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Extra Form
Specific Location
Contact Information 로그인을 하셔야 보실 수 있습니다
미국 직장동료가 임신을 했을 때 영어로 뭐라고 메시지를 보내야할지 고민하시나요? 여기에 답이 있습니다. ^^

- Congratulations on Your Happy News! You’ll have your arms around your little one before you know it!
- Congratulations Mom to be! During this special phase of your life take care and relax ….. because when the little one comes you will hardly get time to rest.
- Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your new baby. Wishing you the best in health and happiness.
- Wishing you the best of luck on the upcoming birth of your precious little baby.
- Congratulations to the future mommy and future daddy for becoming pregnant and awaiting the birth of their future baby.
- I wish you all the best in the upcoming months before you give birth to a sweet new member for your family.
- You are going to be a wonderful mother to your new little bundle of joy.
- Having a baby is one of the most wonderful, exiting, awesome, life changing events of your life. Congratulations dear, I am sure you will be an excellent Mom.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family.
- Wishing you and your family the best on the coming birth of a new special person.
- My heartiest wishes to you mom to be. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Enjoy this special moment of your life!
- The addition of a new baby brings with it the chance to love and cherish to your heart’s content.
- Cherish every moment of everyday between you, your family, and your new little bundle of joy.
- Children are considered a gift. May your home be blessed with the gift of your new baby.
- We are all looking forward to the arrival of the newest addition to your family.
- Your baby will soon be here! Sending love and warm wishes to you during this special time.
- Congratulations on the new life you are getting ready to bring into the world.
- I am so happy to know your family will soon have an additional member.
- Best wishes and plenty of health throughout the remainder of your pregnancy. We look forward to meeting your new baby.
- We heard about your newest development. Congratulations on being creative.
You will now have to eat for two people, drink for two people, breathe for two people and think for two people. Get ready to do everything in life on the double. Congratulations!
- There is nothing quite as wonderful as the birth of a new baby. Wishing you love and health during this time.

Articles

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25