단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Extra Form
Specific Location
Contact Information 로그인을 하셔야 보실 수 있습니다
- Thank you so much for your excellent support and service to my office and members in our region!
Enjoy your “golden years” in the months and years ahead!

- Best wishes for a very happy retirement. It's been a great pleasure working with you. 
Hope you'll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We're really going to miss you!

We're really going to miss you! Hope you'll enjoy every minute of your retirement. Best wishes!

- I hope you have a wonderful retirement! You will be missed, but never forgotten. You've done so much for all of us!

- Best wishes for a very happy retirement! Thank you for everything you've done for me directly and indirectly. Best wishes!

- You helped me so much and your thoughts were always well thought out and to the point. I truly appreciate everything you did for me and for the company. You will be missed. I hope that you have something wonderful planned!

- We'll miss you! I sincerely hope that retirement is wonderful and I wish you lots of joyous time with your family.

- We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.

- My best wishes on your retirement. Hope you'll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We're really going to miss you!

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20